Our Team consists of Qualified Social worker / Compliance Manager / Trained Senior Care Workers and Care workers.
The Service will access Community NHS Service.
Our highly trained staff, use an individualised approach to support. We’re committed to supporting people in a way that works for them – with reliability, continuity, and consistency. The people we support, and their loved ones can be assured that their needs are met to a high stand in a friendly safe environment. They will have an opportunity to learn and explore with other service users.
We provide can provide flexible and responsive support to meet their individual needs of the person, you have complete control over how, when and where you receive support. This can be a few hours a week to 24 hours a day.
Our Team co-creates support/plans together to reflect what is important to the person.
Our team will work closely with you to co-create a personalised support plan focusing on your goals, interests, enabling the person to live a fulfilled life (within your family setting) or living independently to achieve their goals.
- To be part of their local community, with everyday activity education and employment/volunteering, training, and leisure
- To support enjoy family and friends’ relationships
- To be healthy and fit as possible
- To ensure that the person feels safe and secure in their environment
- To support person, obtain a quality of life, social and economic wellbeing
- We will be working closely with statutory services accessing the support
We are experienced in supporting funded through personal Budget, Personal health budgets and direct payments.
We support people to explore creative ways to maximise their funding and enjoy choice and control. If people accessing our support services have housing needs, we will work with housing providers, to try and secure a suitable property or may have a existing suitable vacancy.